Monday, January 12, 2004

Walking the girl.

My little girl walked today. My baby walked. Just a few steps but she did it twice. And my beloved wasn't there to see it. We were visiting my brother and my Mother and Father were there too but my beloved had stayed at home. So he didn't get to see his little girl walk.

And I didn't even have the camera out. More proof that I'm an idiot. I'm just an idiot with a high IQ.

It wont be long now before she's running everywhere. It hardly seems any time at all since we had to carry her everywhere and support her head and she slept all the time. She's less than a year old, so it is hardly any time at all. I just feels like it should be longer. It's not fair to have so many changes in such a short time.

I have to get up in the morning and take her to the family centre. I have no idea how I'm going to manage. I never know how I'm going to manage.

No comments: