Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well today I have done my best to be a good little housewife/writer/self employed crafter. Not a huge success but never mind. I've written another article for Triond but it's not published yet. I've done some tidying and loads of washing. I've listed new stuff on Etsy.

I've also discovered a new definition of fuel poverty. All this talk in the news about people having to choose between heating and eating. We haven't even got the heating on yet and already we're running of of money for electricity. I've had to stop running the washing machine because we're on emergency credit. I'm writing this on the laptop on battery power.

I have to sell some stuff soon or we're in a lot of trouble. So far I've only made $0.02 from Triond. That's 2 cents or about a penny in British money. That's not even paid for the electriciy to write the articles. Still If I write enough it might eventually cover our weekly electricity bill and then I'll have clean clothes.

No comments: