Thursday, February 12, 2004

My baby will be 1 year old later this month. So this time last year I was waddling round the house cursing my pulled back and having long talks with my bump about how it was time to come out.

What else can I tell you about myself? I have two brothers and my beloved has two half sisters. My best friend is very nearly my sister-in-law. I mean that she lives with my youngest brother and one of these years may get round to marrying him.

I belong to a Kung Fu school. A proper one. Yes, me, what are you laughing at? Whenever I tell people that I can see them thinking "You do Kung Fu? How?" And the answer is, "Badly". But that doesn't matter because Hung Ga Kung Fu training seems to be more about how hard you're trying than what you can do. I try very hard.

Maybe more later. If I can think of any more to tell.

No comments: